Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Don't try this at home boys and girls.....

I'm sure almost every smoker can tell a story or two about how they came close to a near catastrophe with their lit cigarette. Well one happened to me today. I had a lit cigarette in my hand and I was getting up and I bumped it into the furniture and the lit ashes fell on this big plushy rug that is in the room. Of course I stomped it out but now I have to clean the "evidence" away.

I have burned a couple of holes in some of my clothing but at least I can say that I haven't fell asleep while smoking. I have seen the results of what can happen with that from watching the news!

Every time this happens to me it makes me more careful with my cigarettes when they are lit. Don't want a fire!

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Would You Like To
Advertise On This Blog
Like To Advertise On Here?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click Here